Tuesday, April 14, 2009

next stop? tokyo, japan

Japan has always seemed to be in the forefront of the fashion world. Skinny jeans/boho chic/ etc were IN way before we caught on here. As I stumbled upon a Japanese store aggregator website today (http://eruca.jp), I was wowed and amazed by their unique sense of style. These are the girly, "light and airy" I liked, but not all that unusual. If you get a chance, check out the site. There are some funky pieces on there, and street style photos that are all very interesting...


Zara has a similar piece. Looks like a mu mu here, but I can see it 'jazzed' up with a belt and accessories .
Cute, simple ring. Yes, I love gold.

Really like the pattern of this scarf
Girly accent to an outfit.

This neutral piece looks so comfortable
Bright colored flats perfect for spring

Boho Chic Top

ps. I was tagged by Tiffany for a questionairre which I will work on tonight. My friends, please sign up for blogger or else I have no one to tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment